T.L.C. Centre Limited was set up on Wednesday the 3rd of September 2003. Their current address is Dublin 6w, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Maureen O Reilly, Rosemary Stanley, Noel Mulvihill and Michael Fetherston have been the director of 20 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. T.L.C. Centre Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 367 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:T.L.C. Centre Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:375279
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 862 8080
- Principal Activity:[85.11] Hospital Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:1 Terenure Place,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10A CHANGE IN DIRECTOR MULTI COMP||5||31/05/2018||15/06/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||10/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2017||10/10/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||10||31/01/2017||07/02/2017|