Timcove Limited was set up on Thursday the 23rd of July 2015. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them. Timcove Limited has 6 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 165 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/06/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:23/07/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Timcove Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:565478
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Other Business Support Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Timcove Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:36 Fitzwilliam Square,
- RiskWatch: PETITION FOR WINDING UP
Presentation Date 22/06/2023
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||17/08/2023||11/09/2023|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||17/01/2022||28/01/2022|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||10/11/2021||14/12/2021|
|B46 NOTICE OF PERSON AUTH. TO BIND THE COMPANY||2||15/11/2021||11/11/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||08/09/2021||23/10/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||23/07/2020||26/10/2020|
|COURT ORDER - E12||8||22/02/2017||12/04/2017|
|Certificate of Incorporation||2||23/07/2015||21/07/2015|