Thurles Wholesale Cash and Carry, Limited was set up on Wednesday the 9th of September 1964. Their current partial address is Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 19 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Thurles Wholesale Cash and Carry, Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/04/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/03/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Thurles Wholesale Cash and Carry, Limited
- Time in Business:57 Years
- Company Number:21855
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)504 223 77
- Principal Activity: ? [51.70] Other Wholesale
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Cox's Cash & Carry,
Newbridge Co Kildare,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||26/03/2021||30/03/2021|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||26/03/2021||30/03/2021|
|NEW! Form B1C - Annual Return General||7||30/09/2020||26/03/2021|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/09/2020||26/03/2021|