Three Ireland Services (Hutchison) Limited was set up on Friday the 23rd of June 1995. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 9 directors who have also been the directors of 13 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Three Ireland Services (Hutchison) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:01/12/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/11/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Three Ireland Services (Hutchison) Limited
- Time in Business:27 Years
- Company Number:234895
- Company Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1800 200 017
- Principal Activity:[93.05] Other Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:28/29 Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
- In The News: Three Ireland to increase minimum pay rate by 17pc
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B10A - Change in Director Associated with Multiple Companies||3||23/12/2022||16/01/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||30/09/2022||22/11/2022|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||40||30/09/2022||22/11/2022|