Thermal Insulation Distributors Limited was set up on Thursday the 15th of July 2010. Their current address is Dublin 11, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Padraig Gillen, Kristof Vermeulen, Luc De Busscher, John Vaughan and Bernard Bercaemst have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Thermal Insulation Distributors Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:31/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Thermal Insulation Distributors Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:486711
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 882 9990
- Principal Activity:[36.63] Other Manufacturing N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Units 1-4 Keypoint,
Rosemount Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||05/03/2018||16/03/2018|
|NEW! SAP203 DECLARATION||14||05/03/2018||13/03/2018|
|NEW! C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||8||09/03/2018||09/03/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||31/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2017||31/10/2017|