The Synergy Aplha Fund Limited was set up on Tuesday the 31st of October 2006. Their current address is Co. Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Seamus Cleary, Martin Reddington, Edmund Jennings and Michael Barker have been the director of 35 other Irish companies between them; 11 of which are now closed. The Synergy Aplha Fund Limited has 12 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/07/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/05/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:01/05/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Synergy Aplha Fund Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:429123
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:The Synergy Aplha Fund Ltd
- Registered Address:Chartered House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||01/05/2017||29/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||01/05/2016||27/05/2016|