The Shellfish Company Limited was set up on Thursday the 30th of May 1991. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. The Shellfish Company Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:14/01/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:29/02/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Shellfish Company Limited
- Time in Business:30 Years
- Company Number:174741
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[05.02] Operation of Fish Hatcheries and Fish Farms
- May Trade As:The Shellfish Company Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Cahirkeem,
Bantry Co. Cork,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||29/03/2021||12/04/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/11/2020||14/01/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||28/11/2019||28/11/2019|