The Seed Potato Company Limited was set up on Thursday the 19th of June 2008. Their current partial address is Dublin 11, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 1 other Irish company. The Seed Potato Company Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/01/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:15/01/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:27/08/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Seed Potato Company Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:458983
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:The Seed Potato Company Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:The Seed Potato Company Ltd.,
Ballymun Industrial Estate,
Saint Margaret's Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||24/03/2020||27/03/2020|
|C1B CONFIRMATION OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||3||04/02/2020||03/02/2020|
|C1A NOTICE OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||5||03/02/2020||03/02/2020|
|CERTIFICATE - NOTICE OF INTENTION TO REGISTER PARTICULARS OF A CHARGE BY A COMPANY INCORPORATED IN THE STATE||1||03/02/2020||03/02/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||15/01/2020||15/01/2020|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||1||29/07/2008||25/07/2008|