The Rolling Donut Limited was set up on Thursday the 24th of March 2016. Their current partial address is Western Business Park Dublin 12, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them. The Rolling Donut Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/11/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:24/03/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Rolling Donut Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:579536
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Retail Sale of Bread, Cakes, Flour Confectionery and Sugar Confectionery in Specialised Stores
- May Trade As:The Rolling Donut Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 3,
Western Business Park Dublin 12
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||5||01/01/2020||11/05/2020|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||4||01/01/2020||24/03/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||12/11/2019||12/11/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - A1 NEW COMPANY INCORPORATION||1||24/03/2016||15/03/2016|