The Printed Image Group Limited was set up on Tuesday the 28th of September 2010. Their current address is Dublin 22, and the company status is Normal. The company has 12 directors who have also been the director of 37 other Irish companies between them; 11 of which are now closed. The Printed Image Group Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 6 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/06/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:14/05/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/07/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Printed Image Group Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:489455
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 408 9222
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Font House,
Fonthill Industrial Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||18||14/05/2018||14/05/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||03/05/2018||09/05/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||02/01/2018||24/01/2018|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||9||15/12/2017||09/01/2018|