The Power Providers Limited was set up on Wednesday the 21st of June 1989. Their current address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Tony Cunningham and Margaret Cunningham have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. The Power Providers Limited has 4 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 90 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/03/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/01/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/01/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Power Providers Limited
- Time in Business:29 Years
- Company Number:146633
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[31.XX] Manufacture of Electrical Machinery and Apparatus N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:1 O'Curry Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/01/2018||30/01/2018|
|C1B CONFIRMATION OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||3||31/03/2017||30/03/2017|
|C1A NOTICE OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||6||30/03/2017||30/03/2017|