The Newbridge Cutlery Company Unlimited Company was set up on Friday the 3rd of July 1970. Their current address is Co Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Oonagh Doyle, Brendan Waters, Paul Keane and William Doyle have been the director of 32 other Irish companies between them; 13 of which are now closed. The Newbridge Cutlery Company Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Newbridge Cutlery Company Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:47 Years
- Company Number:31783
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)45 431 301
- Principal Activity:[28.61] Manufacture of Cutlery
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:Newbridge Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2017||12/10/2017|
|N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||4||22/11/2016||29/11/2016|