The National Guild of Master Craftsmen Limited was set up on Wednesday the 24th of April 1996. Their current address is Dublin 6, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Pat Doyle and Dorothy Doyle have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. The National Guild of Master Craftsmen Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/02/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/01/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:22/02/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The National Guild of Master Craftsmen Limited
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:248009
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1890 207 050
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:3, Greenmount Lane,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||17/01/2018||17/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||22/02/2017||06/03/2017|