The National Crafts Fair of Ireland Limited was set up on Thursday the 6th of February 1992. Their current address is 188 Custom House Harbour,I.F.S.C.,Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Patrick O'Sullivan and Fionnuala O'Sullivan have been the director of 23 other Irish companies between them; 13 of which are now closed. The National Crafts Fair of Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/08/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:31/05/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/08/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The National Crafts Fair of Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:25 Years
- Company Number:184213
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 670 2186
- Principal Activity:[93.05] Other Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:188 Custom House Harbour,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/05/2017||31/05/2017|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||4||24/08/2016||14/09/2016|