The Irish Stock Exchange Public Limited Company was set up on Friday the 7th of February 2014. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 16 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. The Irish Stock Exchange Public Limited Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
Page - Official Website - Irish Stock ExchangeThe official website of Euronext Dublin, part of Euronext Group, the pan-European exchange group. The #1 venue for listing debt and funds in the world. #1 liquidity and trading in Irish shares.
- Company Name:The Irish Stock Exchange Public Limited Company
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:539157
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 617 4200
- Principal Activity:[65.11] Central Banking
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:28 Anglesea Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||27/11/2020||30/09/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||13||07/08/2021||30/09/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||30/03/2021||27/08/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||19/05/2021||27/08/2021|