The Irish Society For the Prevention of Cruelty To Animals was set up on Wednesday the 30th of July 2008. Their current partial address is Longford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them.
- Company Name:The Irish Society For the Prevention of Cruelty To Animals
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:460571
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1890 515 515
- Principal Activity:[91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ispca Head Office,
National Animal Centre,
Derryglogher Lodge Keenagh Co. Longford,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! FINANCIAL STATEMENT||41||30/09/2021||29/11/2021|
|NEW! Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2021||29/11/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||20/09/2021||30/09/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||14/11/2020||29/09/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||30/05/2021||29/09/2021|