The Irish Society For the Prevention of Cruelty To Animals was set up on Wednesday the 30th of July 2008. Their current address is Co. Longford, and the company status is Normal. The company has 11 directors who have also been the director of 20 other Irish companies between them; 11 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Irish Society For the Prevention of Cruelty To Animals
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:460571
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1890 515 515
- Principal Activity:[91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ispca Head Office,
National Animal Centre,
Keenagh, Co. Longford
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||10/04/2018||14/05/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||14/03/2018||22/03/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||14/03/2018||22/03/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||23/01/2018||25/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||21/09/2017||21/09/2017|