The Ireland Funds was set up on Friday the 22nd of June 1990. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company has 17 directors who have also been the directors of 176 other Irish companies between them; 48 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/10/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:02/10/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Ireland Funds
- Time in Business:29 Years
- Company Number:160956
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 662 7878
- Principal Activity:[85.32] Social Work Activities Without Accommodation
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Denshaw House,
121-122 Lower Baggot Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||41||30/09/2019||02/10/2019|
|NEW! ACCOUNT DETAILS||37||31/12/2018||02/10/2019|
|NEW! ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2019||02/10/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||9||08/04/2019||27/05/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||07/09/2018||21/09/2018|