The Hunt Museum was set up on Thursday the 1st of July 1993. Their current partial address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company has 8 directors who have also been the directors of 68 other Irish companies between them; 24 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/09/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Hunt Museum
- Time in Business:25 Years
- Company Number:204519
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)61 312 833
- Principal Activity:[92.51] Library and Archives Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Custom House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||01/06/2017||15/11/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||05/09/2017||05/09/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||05/09/2017||05/09/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||23/06/2017||14/07/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||1||01/06/2016||25/10/2016|