The Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy Section of the Irish Council For Psychotherapy Limited was set up on Wednesday the 14th of November 2001. Their current address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Finbarr O'Donoghue and Debbie Hegarty have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. The Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy Section of the Irish Council For Psychotherapy Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Company Name:The Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy Section of the Irish Council For Psychotherapy Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:350120
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[80.42] Adult and Other Education N.E.C.
- May Trade As:The Humanistic & Integrative Psychotherapy Section of the Irish Council For Psychotherapy Ltd
- Registered Address:40 Northumberland Avenue,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||03/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||30/06/2017||12/09/2017|