The Homemade Bread Company Limited was set up on Monday the 5th of January 2009. Their current partial address is Wexford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. The Homemade Bread Company Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:31/08/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/08/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:05/07/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Homemade Bread Company Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:465937
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.24] Retail Sale of Bread, Cakes, Flour Confectionery and Sugar Confectionery
- May Trade As:The Homemade Bread Company Ltd
- Registered Address:6 Raheen Villas,
New Ross Co. Wexford,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||05/07/2021||26/08/2021|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||2||09/07/2020||10/07/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||05/07/2020||09/07/2020|