The Fitzpatrick Club Dun Laoghaire Limited was set up on Friday the 16th of July 2010. Their current address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Ian O'Halloran and Seamus Morrissey have been the director of 22 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. The Fitzpatrick Club Dun Laoghaire Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/09/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/07/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Fitzpatrick Club Dun Laoghaire Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:486765
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[92.34] Other Entertainment Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:The Fitzpatrick Club Dun Laoghaire Ltd
- Registered Address:94 Lower Georges Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/06/2018||25/06/2018|
|NEW! B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||4||30/06/2018||25/06/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/06/2017||27/07/2017|
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||31/12/2016||19/01/2017|
“iv gambled in this casino .I find the staff very badly mannered, and I wont be returning,,