The Fifth Forestry Investment Plan Public Limited Company was set up on Thursday the 1st of August 2002. Their current address is Co. Wicklow, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors Trevor McHugh and Paul Brosnan have been the director of 52 other Irish companies between them; 12 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/09/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:02/12/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:20/10/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/02/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Fifth Forestry Investment Plan Public Limited Company
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:359837
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity:[02.01] Forestry and Logging
- May Trade As:The Fifth Forestry Investment Plan PLC
- Registered Address:135 Hillside,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E4 LIQUIDATOR PERIODIC STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||6||02/12/2017||23/05/2018|
|E3 LIQUIDATORS A/C OF HIS ACTS AND DEALINGS||4||03/12/2017||21/03/2018|
|E4 LIQUIDATOR PERIODIC STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||8||03/06/2017||21/03/2018|
|E3 LIQUIDATORS A/C OF HIS ACTS AND DEALINGS||4||03/12/2016||20/04/2017|
|E4 LIQUIDATOR PERIODIC STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||8||03/12/2016||20/04/2017|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||04/12/2015||14/12/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||6||19/11/2015||02/12/2015|
“This was a ten year plan supposed to pay out in November 2012. Giving one star only because I have too no option for giving no stars - Not good for small people with only a few quid to invest - Stay away,,