The Connacht Tribune Limited was set up on Saturday the 8th of April 1911. Their current address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Bryan Cloherty, Conor Costello, John Naughton, Mary O'Mara and Peter M. Allen have been the director of 127 other Irish companies between them; 12 of which are now closed. The Connacht Tribune Limited has 31 shareholders.
- Company Name:The Connacht Tribune Limited
- Time in Business:106 Years
- Company Number:3671
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)91 536 222
- Principal Activity:[52.47] Retail Sale of Books, Newspapers and Stationery
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:15 Market Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! ACCOUNT DETAILS||13||31/03/2017||27/10/2017|
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||27/10/2017||27/10/2017|
|NEW! OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||10||27/10/2017||27/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||12/07/2017||07/09/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||26/06/2017||07/09/2017|