Tender Meats Limited was set up on Thursday the 16th of May 1974. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 173 other Irish companies between them; 143 of which are now closed. Tender Meats Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 82 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/10/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:29/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:22/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Tender Meats Limited
- Time in Business:46 Years
- Company Number:47557
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 457 5300
- Principal Activity:[51.32] Wholesale of Meat and Meat Products
- May Trade As:Tender Meats Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:46-50 South Great George's Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||10||22/09/2019||04/10/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||22/09/2019||04/10/2019|
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||10||22/09/2018||17/10/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||30/11/2016||30/11/2016|