Templetuohy Farm Machinery Limited was set up on Thursday the 2nd of January 2003. Their current address is Co. Tipperary, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Joseph Butler and James Butler have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Templetuohy Farm Machinery Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/04/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/04/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Templetuohy Farm Machinery Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:365683
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)504 451 10
- Principal Activity:[51.14] Agents Involved in the Sale of Machinery, Industrial Equipment, Ships and Aircraft
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Barna,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||18/04/2018||18/04/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||05/04/2017||05/04/2017|