Tartagal Limited was set up on Friday the 30th of September 2016. Their current partial address is Ballymount Industrial Estate Ballymount, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 8 other Irish companies; 4 of which are now closed. Tartagal Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/06/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:03/06/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Tartagal Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:590390
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Business and Other Management Consultancy Activities
- May Trade As:Tartagal Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit B5,
Ballymount Industrial Estate Ballymount
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||05/05/2021||03/06/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||26/06/2020||26/06/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||15/04/2019||15/04/2019|