Superior Racking Limited was set up on Thursday the 11th of March 2010. Their current partial address is Dublin 5, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. According to our records, Superior Racking Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Superior Racking Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/05/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/04/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:11/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Superior Racking Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:481910
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 847 4804
- Principal Activity:[45.34] Other Building Installation
- May Trade As:Superior Racking Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit D Block 3 Malahide Road Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Superior Racking Limited. More information about Superior Racking Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||05/04/2019||05/04/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||03/05/2018||03/05/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||11/09/2017||07/10/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITHOUT CAPITAL DUTY||1||11/03/2010||26/02/2010|