Superior Products & Minerals Limited was set up on Monday the 20th of August 2012. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Superior Products & Minerals Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/05/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/03/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:20/02/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Superior Products & Minerals Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:516583
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 435 5766
- Principal Activity:[52.45] Retail Sale of Electrical Household Appliances and Radio and Television Goods
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 27b,
Euro Business Park,
Little Island Co. Cork,
Little Island, Cork, T45xy80
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||20/02/2020||19/03/2020|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||12/11/2019||20/11/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||20/02/2019||20/03/2019|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||19/03/2019||19/03/2019|