Structive Civil Engineering Limited was set up on Tuesday the 19th of February 2019. Their current partial address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Structive Civil Engineering Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/09/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/09/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/01/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Structive Civil Engineering Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:643997
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Construction of Other Civil Engineering Projects N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Structive Civil Engineering Ltd
- Registered Address:Glenbrack,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||07/09/2022||07/09/2022|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||07/09/2022||07/09/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||14/01/2022||14/01/2022|
|Certificate of Incorporation||1||19/02/2019||12/02/2019|