Stanberry Investments Limited was set up on Friday the 4th of April 2008. Their current address is 49 Clarendon Street,Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Conor Keoghan, Mark Keoghan, Joan Keoghan and Anthony Keoghan have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Stanberry Investments Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/02/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/01/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Stanberry Investments Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:455477
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Stanberry Investments Ltd
- Registered Address:49 Clarendon Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||22/06/2016||06/04/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||20||31/12/2016||26/01/2017|