Stafford Wholesale Limited was set up on Friday the 20th of November 1987. Their current partial address is Wexford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 1 other Irish company. Stafford Wholesale Limited has 2 shareholders.
Stafford BondedStafford Bonded is a Wexford based family business dealing in the bond storage and brokerage of wines, spirits, beers and tobaccos. We also offer a complete whiskey solution from bulk to bottle. Stafford Wholesale trading as Stafford Bonded has a long history in the trade of bonding and brokerage of alcohol products. We are experts in the importing, exporting, storage and national distribution of under bond alcohol and tobacco products. We are also long-standing ship chandlers to the major shipping ports of the South East, offering a highly efficient and reliable service to the major ferry companies requiring an under bond service.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/03/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/03/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/02/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Stafford Wholesale Limited
- Time in Business:34 Years
- Company Number:126677
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 53 9142655
- Principal Activity: ? [51.70] Other Wholesale
- May Trade As:Stafford Wholesale Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Sinnottstown Lane,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||23/02/2022||22/03/2022|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||06/08/2021||09/09/2021|
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||22/04/2021||29/04/2021|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||22/04/2021||29/04/2021|
|C10 JUDGMENT MORTGAGE||3||18/07/2011||21/07/2011|
|C10 JUDGMENT MORTGAGE||3||04/11/2010||09/11/2010|