Spirit Design Limited was set up on Friday the 11th of June 2010. Their current address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director Cristin O'Reilly has been the director of 5 other Irish companies; 4 of which are now closed. Spirit Design Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/01/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/12/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Spirit Design Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:485515
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 464 6807
- Principal Activity:[26.21] Manufacture of Ceramic Household and Ornamental Articles
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:The Old Pottery,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||11/06/2018||22/06/2018|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||4||11/06/2018||22/06/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||11/06/2017||19/12/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||11/06/2017||19/12/2017|
“Excellent company producing amazing pottery products with wonderful design by very talented potters, glazers etc. Home grown Irish company type we need to hold onto.,,
“Very nice company to deal with we had no problems and hope the keeping from us.,,
“Very good company to deal with!!!,,