Spectrum Print Logistics Limited was set up on Tuesday the 11th of June 1991. Their current address is Dublin 24, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Raymond Anthony Butler, Carole Pollard and Damian Gibbons have been the director of 15 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Spectrum Print Logistics Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Spectrum Print Logistics Limited
- Time in Business:27 Years
- Company Number:175147
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 403 9600
- Principal Activity:[22.XX] Publishing, Printing and Reproduction of Recorded Media
- May Trade As:Spectrum Print Logistics Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 4044 Citywest Business Campus,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2017||04/10/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||04/10/2017|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||4||30/09/2017||04/10/2017|