Spark Market Research Limited was set up on Tuesday the 23rd of October 2007. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Spark Market Research Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/06/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/05/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Spark Market Research Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:447991
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 810 3150
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Spark Market Research Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:The Den,
Porters Road Dublin 15,
Dublin 15, Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||31/05/2021||27/05/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||-||30/03/2021||30/03/2021||Coming|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||10||25/02/2021||09/03/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||08/07/2020||08/07/2020|
“Extremely able team who managed to create a research programme that exceeded my expectations I really felt that they had a firm grasp of what was required and had innovative methods to meet the objectives. The subsequent tracking procedure has enabled my team and I to stay on top of all of the KPIs,,