South of Ireland Crushing and Plant Hire Limited was set up on Wednesday the 30th of March 2005. Their current partial address is Limerick, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them. According to our records, South of Ireland Crushing and Plant Hire Limited has had a judgment registered against it. South of Ireland Crushing and Plant Hire Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/01/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:15/12/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:South of Ireland Crushing and Plant Hire Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:399834
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[71.32] Renting of Construction and Civil Engineering Machinery and Equipment
- May Trade As:South of Ireland Crushing & Plant Hire Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Laskiltagh,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against South of Ireland Crushing and Plant Hire Limited. More information about South of Ireland Crushing and Plant Hire Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||08/12/2022||15/12/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||31/12/2021||17/02/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||31/12/2020||12/04/2021|