Snow Cloud Technology Limited was set up on Tuesday the 3rd of April 2001. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 8 directors who have also been the directors of 5 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Snow Cloud Technology Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/08/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/08/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Snow Cloud Technology Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:341212
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 213 0737
- Principal Activity:[72.20] Software Consultancy and Supply
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Suite 101 Q House,
Sandyford Business Park,
Dublin 18, Dublin, D18 Pf29, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||11/07/2022||11/07/2022|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||21/04/2022||21/04/2022|
|G1Q Change Company Name Certificate||1||01/02/2022||21/02/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||20/08/2021||24/08/2021|