Sligo Pallets Limited was set up on Monday the 10th of November 2003. Their current partial address is Sligo, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 1 other Irish company. Sligo Pallets Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/09/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/09/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Sligo Pallets Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:377924
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)71 913 0175
- Principal Activity:[20.40] Manufacture of Wooden Containers
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Aughamore Far,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||21/09/2021||21/09/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||21/09/2021||21/09/2021|
|Form B77 - Authorisation/Revocation of an Electronic Filing Agent||2||17/09/2021||17/09/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||18/08/2021||20/08/2021|
“We have been buying from Sligo Pallets now for 4 years.On a few occasions Andrew has supplied us ,out of hours, at late notice and there was no additional charge. He certainly takes great pride in his business and maintaining a top class standard of service, and committment to met customers needs.,,