Skc Providers Limited was set up on Friday the 25th of September 2009. Their current partial address is Wicklow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Skc Providers Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/02/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/02/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Skc Providers Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:475714
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)404 200 88
- Principal Activity:[51.54] Wholesale of Hardware, Plumbing and Heating Equipment and Supplies
- May Trade As:Skc Providers Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:8 Charvey Lane Industrial Estate,
Rathnew Co. Wicklow,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/09/2020||18/02/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||25/09/2020||12/10/2020|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||4||25/09/2020||12/10/2020|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||14/05/2019||23/05/2019|