Sindaco Limited was set up on Tuesday the 20th of January 2009. Their current partial address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. According to our records, Sindaco Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Sindaco Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/06/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/04/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Sindaco Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:466516
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 888 1222
- Principal Activity:[63.30] Activities of Travel Agencies and Tour Operators; Tourist Assistance Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:The Foundry,
Off Foley Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Sindaco Limited. More information about Sindaco Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||26/04/2019||01/05/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/03/2018||27/04/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||12/04/2018||16/04/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||01/10/2015||23/10/2015|