Sig Trading (Ireland) Limited was set up on Tuesday the 11th of June 1996. Their current address is Dublin 24, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Kevin Windle and Aidan Doyle have been the director of 24 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Sig Trading (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/01/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Sig Trading (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:250221
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 623 4541
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Sig House,
Ballymount Retail Centre,
Ballymount Road Lower,
Ballymount, Dublin 24.
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||08/03/2018||12/04/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||31/03/2018||12/04/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||26/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||18/09/2017||04/10/2017|