Shelbourne O'Brien Limited was set up on Tuesday the 2nd of January 1973. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 67 other Irish companies between them; 27 of which are now closed. Shelbourne O'Brien Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/06/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/05/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/03/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Shelbourne O'Brien Limited
- Time in Business:48 Years
- Company Number:39949
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Palmerstown House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||15||30/03/2021||26/05/2021|
|Financial Statement Certificate||4||30/03/2021||26/05/2021|
|Consolidated Financial Statements||42||30/03/2021||26/05/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||20||30/03/2020||27/04/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/03/2020||27/04/2020|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||6||14/11/2014||03/12/2014|