Shannon Homes Dublin Unlimited Company was set up on Wednesday the 26th of October 1988. Their current address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Patricia Fahy and Frank Fahy have been the director of 21 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Shannon Homes Dublin Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 5 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Shannon Homes Dublin Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:29 Years
- Company Number:136580
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 628 2238
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Block 1, Millbank,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/12/2017||29/01/2018|
|NEW! AUDITORS REPORT||2||31/12/2017||29/01/2018|
|NEW! ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/12/2017||29/01/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||07/07/2016||28/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/12/2016||30/01/2017|