Shabrand Developments Limited was set up on Wednesday the 14th of January 1998. Their current partial address is Co. Limerick, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Thursday the 27th of February 2020. The company's current director has been the director of 19 other Irish companies; 10 of which are now closed. Shabrand Developments Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/02/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/04/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/03/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Shabrand Developments Limited
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:278668
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(27/02/2020)
- Principal Activity:[45.XX] Construction
- May Trade As:Shabrand Developments Ltd
- Registered Address:Ballynort,
- RiskWatch: NOTICE TO CREDITORS - PROOF OF DEBTS/CLAIMS REQUIRED
Took place on 21/04/2019
- RiskWatch: MEETING OF CREDITORS
Took place on 05/04/2019
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E7 FINAL WINDING UP MEETINGS OF MEM AND CREDITORS||2||20/09/2019||23/09/2019|
|E5 LIQUIDATORS FINAL STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||6||20/09/2019||23/09/2019|
|G2 ORDINARY RESOLUTION - ORDINARY RESOLUTION TO WIND UP & APPOINT A LIQUIDATOR||2||05/04/2019||09/04/2019|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||05/04/2019||09/04/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||27/04/2018||01/04/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/03/2018||25/04/2018|