Secondary Education Committee was set up on Thursday the 25th of October 2001. Their current partial address is Dublin 6, and the company status is Normal. The company has 11 directors who have also been the directors of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/06/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/04/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/07/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:25/04/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Secondary Education Committee
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:349370
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 497 5034
- Principal Activity:[80.21] General Secondary Education
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Church of Ireland House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||29/07/2020||09/10/2020|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||02/07/2020||31/07/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||25/04/2020||27/04/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||28/08/2019||04/11/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITHOUT CAPITAL DUTY||1||20/09/2001|