Scotiabank (Ireland) Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 17th of December 1969. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 14 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Scotiabank (Ireland) Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 70 other companies.
- Company Name:Scotiabank (Ireland) Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:53 Years
- Company Number:30350
- Company Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 790 2000
- Principal Activity:[65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:I.F.S.C. House,
Custom House Quay,
Dublin 1, Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/12/2022||07/12/2022|
|Form B7 - Notice of Consolidation, Division, Conversion||2||20/10/2022||09/11/2022|
|Form G1- Special Resolution to Consolidate and/or Cancel Unissued Shares (Authorised Shares) - Form G1- Special Resolution to Consolidate and/or Cancel Unissued Shares (Authorised Shares)||4||20/10/2022||28/10/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||31/05/2022||14/07/2022|