Scotiabank (Ireland) Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 17th of December 1969. Their current address is I.F.S.C. House,Custom House Quay,Dublin 1., and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Scotiabank (Ireland) Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 86 other companies.
- Company Name:Scotiabank (Ireland) Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:48 Years
- Company Number:30350
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 790 2000
- Principal Activity:[65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:I.F.S.C. House,
Custom House Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||05/02/2018||08/03/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||23/06/2017||24/07/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||31/05/2017||27/06/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||24/03/2017||02/05/2017|