Scotiabank (Ireland) Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 17th of December 1969. Their current partial address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 11 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Scotiabank (Ireland) Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 83 other companies.
- Company Name:Scotiabank (Ireland) Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:50 Years
- Company Number:30350
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 790 2000
- Principal Activity:[65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:I.F.S.C. House,
Custom House Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||31/05/2020||06/08/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||03/04/2020||21/05/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||20/09/2019||01/10/2019|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||30/11/2016||28/08/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - N2 CONVERSION TO DAC||1||27/04/2016||03/06/2016|