Scotiabank (Ireland) Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 17th of December 1969. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 11 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Scotiabank (Ireland) Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder.
- Company Name:Scotiabank (Ireland) Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:52 Years
- Company Number:30350
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 790 2000
- Principal Activity:[65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:I.F.S.C. House,
Custom House Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||01/11/2021||19/11/2021|
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||01/11/2021||19/11/2021|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||04/10/2021||08/10/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||7||31/05/2021||21/07/2021|