Sandyford Merchandise Limited was set up on Thursday the 18th of May 1978. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Thomas Carty, Margaret Carty and Colum Carty have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them. Sandyford Merchandise Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 62 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Sandyford Merchandise Limited
- Time in Business:39 Years
- Company Number:62734
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- May Trade As:Sandyford Merchandise Ltd
- Registered Address:109 Lower Baggot Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||08/08/2017||14/08/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||28/09/2016||25/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||28/09/2015||23/10/2015|