Sabre Risk Management Limited was set up on Monday the 29th of November 2010. Their current partial address is Dublin 12, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Sabre Risk Management Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/12/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Sabre Risk Management Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:492020
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 091 13
- Principal Activity:[74.14] Business and Management Consultancy Activities
- May Trade As:Sabre Risk Management Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:109-113 Long Mile Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2018||10/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||25/09/2017||25/09/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||20/06/2016||15/11/2016|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITHOUT CAPITAL DUTY||1||29/11/2010||08/11/2010|
“Our company hired Sabre Risk Management ltd. to investigate a former employee who had poached and attempted to poach several of our clients which was a breach of contract. Sabre RIsk were able to obtain evidence by completing surveillance on this individual and helped resolve this problem. I would highly recommend this company as they were very helpful and tailored to our needs and budget. Keith walshe MKW MOTORS,,
“I recently used this company to help in a family Law issue and found them to be very helpful.,,
“Very good to deal with,,