Ryston Industries Limited was set up on Friday the 8th of October 1993. Their current address is Co. Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Vincent Brazil, Patrick Musgrave, John Brazil, Rita Brazil and James Anthony Byrne have been the director of 25 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Ryston Industries Limited has 9 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/04/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/03/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:06/05/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ryston Industries Limited
- Time in Business:24 Years
- Company Number:207930
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)59 914 4477
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Ryston Industries Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:7, Standhouse Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||04/10/2017||10/10/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||23/03/2017||23/03/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||23/03/2017||23/03/2017|