Rylands Point Unlimited Company was set up on Thursday the 25th of September 1975. Their current address is Co. Wexford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Patrick Joseph Asple, Samuel Bertram Allen and Maurice Lancelot Allen have been the director of 60 other Irish companies between them; 12 of which are now closed. Rylands Point Unlimited Company has 5 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 10 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Rylands Point Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:42 Years
- Company Number:52783
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)53 937 7155
- Principal Activity:[52.23] Retail Sale of Fish, Crustaceans and Molluscs
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:1 the Courtyard,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||26||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||11||01/10/2016||17/10/2017|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||30/05/2017||14/07/2017|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||9||16/09/2016||25/10/2016|