Ryhall Limited was set up on Thursday the 9th of December 2004. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Ryhall Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 53 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/10/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:24/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ryhall Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:395018
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[21.21] Manufacture of Corrugated Paper and Paperboard and of Containers of Paper and Paperboard
- May Trade As:Ryhall Ltd
- Registered Address:2 Shelbourne Buildings,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B77 - Authorisation/Revocation of an Electronic Filing Agent||2||21/07/2021||21/07/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/01/2021||11/06/2021|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||2||15/12/2020||20/05/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||24/09/2020||13/10/2020|